Membership is open to all registered companies engaged in manufacturing or the provision of services to the manufacturing sector. Not-for-profit organisations can become associate members.
AGI has over 1200 registered members from across the regions of Ghana. About 25% of members are medium and large scale industries while the remaining belong to the micro and small scale category.
Sectors covered by AGI members include:
- Automotive & Transportation Services
- Business Promotion & Consultancy Services
- Electricals & Electronics
- Environmental and Sanitation
- Financial Services
- Garments, Textiles and Leather
- Hospitalities & Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology
- Metals, Building & Construction Products
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceuticals & Herbals
- Printing, Stationery & Packaging
- Rubber & Plastics
- Toiletries & Cosmetics
- Wood Processing
The broad membership base provides excellent opportunities for networking.