INVITATION TO CRYSTAL BALL AFRICA, 2018
Date: 2018-01-10 : - 2018-01-10 :
Fee: Register online http://www.crystalballafrica.com/Register.aspx
The Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) in collaboration with AB & David Law Firm and the Ghana Business & Finance Magazine and other partners across Africa have the pleasure to the announce the 2018 edition of AB & David’s annual Crystal Ball.
The Event is scheduled on January 10, 2018 at the Labadi Beach Hotel, Accra-Ghana.
It provides a forum for business people and professionals doing or seeking to do business in Africa to discuss issues that will impact their business in the New Year. It also provides advance insights on policy and legislations that will impact businesses in Africa in the year and beyond.
The theme for 2018 is “Expanding Businesses and Trade Across Africa – Opportunities Arising Out of the Continental Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and Growing Intra-Africa Trade”.
As in previous years, participants will come from across Africa and the world including Botswana, China, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, France, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda, UK, USA, Germany, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Representatives of the European Union (EU), AFREXIM, the Africa Development Bank (AfDB) and Chambers of Commerce and Investment Authorities will also be in attendance.
Crystal Ball Africa 2018 event will also provide advance insights on policies that will impact businesses in Africa in 2018.
Sessions at the event will include;
- CTFA - Opportunities arising from a single continental market for goods and services
- Beyond Local Content: Local Champions or Afro Champions. Critical issues of expanding across Africa – hear directly from those who have done it as they share their experiences.
- The combined effect of the EPA, CFTA and China Belt & Road initiative: an opportunity or threat to existing businesses in Africa.
- Finance for growing business in Africa under the AfDB Hi5’s, Africa 50, Private Equity, Pension Funds, Islamic Finance and Exim Banks in Africa.
- Intra African Trade – impact on tourism and the hospitality industry in Africa
- Country focus: get to know the opportunities in each of Africa’s investment hotspots.
- Post-Mugabe Zimbabwe: Are there business opportunities? A special session to be led by a business advisory team from Zimbabwe / Zimbabwe Investment Authority.
- Get to know the opportunities for investment and business expansion in Africa in 2018.
- Meet with financiers looking for investment opportunities.
- Meet decision-makers, regulators, key government representatives, project sponsors, financiers, business lawyers, Africa experts and top business executives.
- Understand the emerging policy and legislative changes that are vital to the survival of your business and your investment objectives on the continent.
- Network in the B2B sessions and create new opportunities for your business.
For further information, please send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com or call (+233 30) 225 3073; 225 3074; 701 2129; 0501419021.
Register online http://www.crystalballafrica.com/Register.aspx
Contact Person: Patricia | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 0501419021 | 2nd Contact No: (+233 30) 225 3073
Shared On: 2017-12-13 09:36:15Confirm Your Booking