AGI 5th Local Content & Investment Summit, 2016
Date: 2016-10-26 : - 2016-10-27 :
Fee: Please, contact the organizers
This event is a key platform that brings together multinationals, major contractors and SMEs from the various targeted sectors to;
- learn about opportunities and challenges within local content development,
- learn from success stories in local content development,
- engage major buyers in direct business to business interactions,
- meet key decision makers within these major companies,
- expand business relations, etc.
This year’s edition will have 5 strategic sessions that would feature key presentations and panel discussions alongside an exhibition;
- Oil and Gas session (Oil Forum), in collaboration with Petroleum Commission and GNPC
- Oil and Gas session (Gas Forum), in collaboration with Petroleum Commission and GNPC
- Mining session, in collaboration with Chamber of Mines and Newmont Ghana
- Power and Energy session, in collaboration with Volta River Authority
- Building and Construction session, in collaboration with GREDA and Berock Ventures.
AGI is therefore inviting companies from the Oil & Gas, Energy/Power, Mining, Building and Construction and all other interested companies to participate in the conference session of this event or take exhibition booth to exhibit their products and services.
Contact Person: Mr. Kwame Adjekum | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 020-5255187 | 2nd Contact No: +233 (0)302 773143
Shared On: 2016-09-20 12:36:22